finished felt over skirt


I worked in the the shop yesterday and borrowed miss mannequin to display the finshed felt skirt on.   The light was not quite right inside soI headed down the side of the shop into the alleyway.    This one has three felt triangles and a little felt pouch attached to the biggest one.
Upon J an's suggestion I am going to make some with just one triangle.

The lovely linen skirt underneath is made by the very clever Sherrin 

Finally I made it to the spinners and weavers guild yesterday and brought a heap more wool.
I have to get making ! I leave for the festival next Wednesday and have fourty of these to make, plus a heap of other stuff!     :)  mim x

9 comments:

Sherrin said...

It looks great Mim! All floaty and dreamy. I'm sure you'll do well with them at Rainbow. Doesn't that alleyway make a great photo spot? (I thought I recognised that skirt!! needs a press. lol)

crafty said...

They look great. I LOVE the pictures of all your felted triangles in the previous post too...

crafty said...

I've just been checking out the festival web page, you are going to have SO MUCH FUN...

jo horswill said...

Hey Mim...these will be a hit!!!
Love the graffiti wall backdrop!
The festival looks really amazing...you will have a ball...

Yvette said...

mim, it worked out so beautifully, I already see you dancing in it! but 40 others to make..or understood wrong?
this pouch also wonderful item! I put you in my blogrol!
love
yvette

Janette Kearns Wilson said...

They look super and what a "backdrop" Congratulations athenks for your message Love X

Janet said...

they look fantastic Mim.

I imagine right now you're having an awesome time at rainbow serpent... found your blog from a comment on crafty's after yvette told me you had one at the park...

Janette Kearns Wilson said...

Where are you and how did the market go Love J

Unknown said...

How beautiful...Have you made anymore?