"I Pledge"




Oh dear once again life has gotten in the way of dear little blog.
Working frantically on my exhibition pieces, not long to go now! The exhibition will be from 12 -20 November but I will post more details closer to the time.
Anyway, I pledge, To: Do a post a day for the next two weeks!
my theme will be 'home' and will focus on all the artwork and lovely bits around my home, aswell as current projects I am working on....
These are some little pants I made for the shop a couple of weeks back. They are made from rescued fabric ( a doona cover) and hand screen printed with my 'spring' design.
The pocket has exposed overlock and is a textured vintage fabric.

1 comment:

jo horswill said...

Mim...will look forward to your posts and your up and coming "exhibition"...will be here & there with bells on.